1 x 20mm Conlok Threaded Female Adaptor
This item is for joining a length of threaded conduit in one end with a Conlok unthreaded entry point with grub screw in the other end
NO TUBE THREADING REQUIRED!
SIMPLY TIGHTEN GRUB SCREW WITH 2MM ALLEN KEY (Allen key not included)
Manufactured to BS guidelines
This item is manufactured by CONLOK, Product No: CL20GA
ABOUT CONLOK BY DEMON CATO:
- Conlok fully meets and exceeds the specification of existing threaded conduit which is BS EN 61386-21 and has been tested and certified by the British Standards Institute (BSI)
- BSI Test Report No: 2867226597
- The grub screw is a 2.9 grade, hardened serrated cup point, zinc plated screw for maximum torque and earth continuity. Cup point ‘biting action’ into tube stops any loosening under vibration.
- Conlok fully meets the current standard IP rating of IP30. If used externally ends should be sealed in the same way you might wish to make threaded conduit watertight – (not everybody does!) CT1 Mastic can be used for Conlok and standard threaded conduit.
- No threading equipment required.
- Conlok accessories are hot dipped galvanised to BS EN 50086 – no rusting interior threads!
- Conlok exceeds the current standard for earth continuity.
- Conlok adaptors are available to link in and out of threaded conduit systems.
- Conlok has been specified and used on the Olympic Stadium, London, Heathrow Terminal 2, Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome, The Southern General Hospital, Glasgow, amongst numerous other large and small scale projects.
- Major civil engineering companies are now using Conlok as a time and cost saving method of cable management installation.
Conduit installation methods and techniques promotes strong opinions amongst the electrical installation community, most points are fair and valid!
If you want a bit more information then take a look at the video below – if that doesn’t change your mind then don’t worry – we sell all the threaded stuff as well!